How does a lay-by work?
- To start a lay-by you need to pay a deposit of 10%. Example: If the item costs R1 000, you need to pay R100;
- The rest of the amount will be payable over a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month period;
- Once the full amount is paid, then you can make arrangement to pick up your furniture.
Benefits of a lay-by
- Your pay NO interest!;
- The price you see is the price that you pay;
- You can lay-by your furniture while you are building your house and collect it when you are ready.
What 2 things do I need to open a lay-by?
- Your deposit money;
- A valid cell-phone number.
Can I open a lay-by if I am black listed?
- NO credit check for a lay-by;
- NO id needed.
Can make my deposit and payments online?
- When you selected the products that you want to buy and check-out, we will give you the lay-by option;
- After paying the full amount you can collect your lay-by at one of our walk in stores (Midrand or Gezina, Pretoria.
Terms and conditions
- Your lay-by should be paid monthly (every month);
- If you do not payment for two consecutive months, the lay-by will be cancelled;
- Upon cancellation, 90% of amount paid will be refunded with in-store-goods. The refund is valid for a 6 month period.