- We make use of small independent contractors to deliver our products in order to keep prices low.
- Furniture is bulky and heavy items and other than smaller items usually gets ship individually. This also means that the shipping cost is much more expensive than small parcels.
- We are based in Gauteng and items are shipped from the location closest to the delivery address in order to minimise cost.
- We send assembled goods to you. That requires careful handling to ensure that you receive your items in an (almost) perfect condition.
- Estimated delivery cost is R12.50 per km.
- Yes, we do offer same-day delivery! Weather permitted – we can unfortunately not handle and deliver furniture in wet conditions.
- Month-end periods are usually busy, and we strive to deliver with-in 2 to 5 days in this period. Furniture is bulky, heavy and takes time to handle. We will rather take a bit longer in order to get your goods in a good condition with you.
Yes, we can courier any of our items to you. Take into account that we are Gauteng based. Furniture is heavy, bulky and that long distance delivery is expensive.
Please contact us for a quote.
Yes, you are welcome to use your own transport. We will gladly assist to load and fastern. This is a FREE service that we offer!
What must I remember when I use my own transport?
- Rope (in order to faster the item on your vehicle);
- Blankets to prevent your furniture from scratches;
- Please allow enough time for us to load and fastern your furniture in order to prevent damages. In other words, don’t be in a rush…
Pay on delivery
No problem, call /whats-app or e-mail us with the stuff that you like and we will delivery the furniture to you. You can pay us upon delivery!
What is Mobicred?
- Get an account to shop your furniture at our online stores;
- Benefit – You can also use your Mobicred at other participating online stores.
What do I need to apply?
- Mobicred will check your credibility like any other credit provider.
Sign up for Mobicred nowApply Now
What is Payflex?
- Payment plan where you pay only 25% and get the item delivered!
- Yes, you read it right! Shop now, get your goods now and pay later.
- ZERO additional cost!
- ZERO interest!
- Pay the rest over three (3) installments and six (6) weeks – with NO interest and NO fees (unless you’re late or miss a payment, but we know you won’t do that!)!
How long does it take to apply?
- It only takes 20 seconds to complete the application online;
- Select your item (not more than R800) and at the checkout, select Payflex as your payment method
How does a lay-by work?
- To start a lay-by you need to pay a deposit of 10%. Example: If the item costs R1 000, you need to pay R100;
- The rest of the amount will be payable over a 3, 6, 9 or 12 month period;
- Once the full amount is paid, then you can make arrangement to pick up your furniture.
Benefits of a lay-by
- Your pay NO interest!;
- The price you see is the price that you pay;
- You can lay-by your furniture while you are building your house and collect it when you are ready.
What 2 things do I need to open a lay-by?
- Your deposit money;
- A valid cell-phone number.
Can I open a lay-by if I am black listed?
- NO credit check for a lay-by;
- NO id needed.
Can make my deposit and payments online?
- When you selected the products that you want to buy and check-out, we will give you the lay-by option;
- After paying the full amount you can collect your lay-by at one of our walk in stores (Midrand or Gezina, Pretoria.
Terms and conditions
- Your lay-by should be paid monthly (every month);
- If you do not payment for two consecutive months, the lay-by will be cancelled;
- Upon cancellation, 90% of amount paid will be refunded with in-store-goods. The refund is valid for a 6 month period.