Delivery for purchases made online
We realize that you are anxious to get your items and we are anxious to get them to you in the fastest possible time and at a reasonable cost. Because of the nature and size of our items, a delivery cost must be included, and we have determined long and difficult to present to you the most reasonable delivery rates conceivable. You also have option to collect yourself at our Midrand or Pretoria Showrooms.
How much does delivery cost?
Delivery cost will be determined during the online checkout cycle. All online orders are dispatched from our distribution centres in Midrand and Pretoria to your door. Delivery costs are calculated at 10% OF YOUR ORDER TOTAL WITH A R250 MINIMUM CHARGE. Deliveries for online orders of R3999 or more in a 20km radius of our distribution centres is FREE!
How long will my delivery take?
As soon as we receive your order, we will contact you to make arrangements.
Deliveries may take anything from 4 – 7 days
Newly made custom orders have a 4 – 6 week delivery period, it’s worth the wait!
- We make use of small independent contractors to deliver our products in order to keep prices down;
- Furniture is bulky and heavy items and other than smaller items usually gets ship item by item. This also means that the shipping cost is much more expensive than small parcels. We are based in Gauteng and items are shipped from the location closest to the delivery address in order to minimise cost.
- We send assembled goods to you. That requires careful handling to ensure that you receive your items in an (almost) perfect condition.
- Estimated delivery cost is R12.50 per km.
- Please contact us for a quote on delivery.
- Yes, we do offer same-day delivery! Weather permitted – we can unfortunately not handle and deliver furniture in wet conditions;
- Month-end periods are usually busy and we strive to deliver with 2 to 5 days in this period. Furniture is bulky, heavy and takes time to handle. We will rather take a bit longer in order to get your goods in a good condition with you;
- Please contact us early to make things easier!
We do delivery country-wide but please note that furniture is ready expensive to ship (outside of Gauteng) due to the size and the volume thereof.
Things to remember when you pick up yourself:
- Rope (in order to faster the item on your vehicle);
- Blankets to prevent your furniture from scratches;
- We will gladly assist to load and pick-up is entirely FREE!
- Please allow enough time for us to load and fasten your furniture properly to ensure that your good doesn’t damage.
- * The Delivery charge differs depending on whether you stay in a Main Centre or an Outlying/Regional Area. Delivery charges are calculated at checkout. Please make sure you enter the correct postal code and an accurate delivery address. By entering an incorrect postal codes you may incur additonal charges so please double check the information you are entering.
- Delivery for orders of R4000 or more in a 20kn radius from our distribution points is FREE! Terms & Conditions apply. When the value of the products in your cart is R4000 or more, a free delivery option will automatically appear
- ** Working days are defined as Mondays to Fridays. Excludes Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. Should you require delivery on a weekend, please contact us before you complete your order / check out.
- ** Please note that delivery times are estimates and although we work closely with our delivery partners to get your order to you as soon as possible, certain factors may cause your delivery to be delayed. Delivery may take longer during peak periods.
- Should you place an order, and our courier company advises that they do not service this area, we will contact you to advise and arrange, either delivery to the nearest town (if possible) or, a refund. We will always try our best to deliver to your area or as close as we can.
- We require an exact physical address to deliver. We do not deliver to locations, farms or where the delivery address is on a gravel road
- For payment via EFT / Bank Deposits, delivery only takes places once the full payment amount has reflected in our bank account. This can take up to 3 working days – no exceptions to this rule will be made
- Once your order has been processed, you will be contacted to advise when delivery will take place. Due to the nature and size of our products, it makes it difficult for us to give a definitive delivery time. To get a more accurate delivery time on any specific item, please call us.
- MANY PRODUCTS ARE DELIVERED UNASSEMBLED. Assembly instructions for these products are provided. Under the additional information on each product on the website, it will tell you if the product requires assembly. Items delivered unassembled will require self-assembly. If you pay for assembly of the products, assembled products cannot be returned